Thursday, November 30, 2006

Not your typical spam

So I'm plowing through my e-mail account today, trying to sort a month's worth of spam to find any real messages contained therein, and I see a message title requesting information about an ancestor of mine who was at Haun's Mill. This obviously is not the title of your typical penis-enlargement/hot stock tip/Nigerian bank account spam, so I looked inside.

It turns out a message or comment of mine about my great-great grandfather on some blog somewhere was read by this woman, and she has a web page which is interesting, to say the least (and also appears to contain no pr0n, so it should be Safe for Work).

I kinda knew there were hippies like this in Utah, but I had forgotten how um, unusual they can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home