Thursday, December 15, 2005

I wanna go back to my lil' shack in.......

Cue singing in a thick Swedish accent....

"I wanna go back to my lil' shack in......Iraq"

Yes, it's that time again. While most other people are thinking about gingerbread men, Christmas trees and mountains of holiday stress while they fight for the very last XBOX 360 little Bobby, I'm getting ready for yet another trip to my favorite home-away-from-home-away-from-home, Iraq.

Like my last trip to Club Med of Mesopotamia, I will be on somewhat of a blogging hiatus for the next three months since the military has different ideas about blogging. I'll try to send stuff to the Cap'n to post for me, but only if he leaves the posts alone and not play "big city copy editor" and correct my spelling. I'll still have my digital camera and also take photos of, what we affectionately call, The Garden Spot of the Middle East. I can hardly wait!

Soooooo, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cue cheesy Bing Crosby singing voice...

"I'm dreaming of an Iraqi Christmas....."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home