Saturday, June 17, 2006

Introducing Captain Holly's Hiking Blogs

I've finally got around to setting up a new feature here at the Warren: Captain Holly's Hiking Blog. It will be a description of the many places where I've gone hiking and happened to take along a digitial camera. You'll find it just under the Archives. I hope my reader(s) will enjoy it.

DISCLAIMER: This is not intended to be a comprehensive hiking guide. If you want one of those, I would recommend one or all of these fine books on Utah hiking. I will just be providing my impressions of the hike and giving general tips to those who might be interesting in trying it. But since I did some of these hikes years ago trail conditions might be quite different than what I encountered. I can't be expected to know everything about a certain trail.

If you want to try some of the hikes I describe it is your responsibility to ensure that you are prepared and hike safely, not mine.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing things about hiking ,i should say.Utah is a pretty hiker's paradise unless and other wise if you are not in favor of the weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home