Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy "Revenge of the Nerds" New Year!

Happy New Year to all readers of the Warren! This year looks like it's going to be the "Revenge of the Nerds" if the Rose parade is any indicator. I'm more of a trekkie, but I can get into Star Wars as long as the story line line doesn't deteriorate into a sappy love story (like the last two installments).

Anyway, lest anyone think that I sit downstairs in my parents basement, arguing endlessly on trekkie websites over who was the best captain (no contest, Kirk although Mr. Quantum Leap was pretty good) and swapping photoshopped nude photos of Counselor Troi (Subcommander T'Pol is hotter), I'm above that sort of stuff. The fact that I'm married shows that I have an actual life which revolves around something other than a 60's-era TV program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home