Sunday, August 27, 2006

It'll be just like the 60's, man!

Today's Deseret News has a helpful program for the protests and rallies scheduled for President Bush's visit to Salt Lake City this week. Of course, the one I really want to see is the Rocky n' Cindy Show at the City Building. Barring any emergency at work, I should be able to take off for lunch and provide some hard-hitting citizen journalism for all our reader(s). I hope to also see some of the really hard-core Moonbats from the "Death to Israel" rally that will be held nearby at the same time.

(In fact, the Loony Conspiracy Theorist in me whispers that this second rally's theme, time and location are no accident. I kinda wonder if the planners of the "official" anti-war rally didn't co-ordinate with the planners of the anti-Zionist rally in order to provide them with a convenient scapegoat; that is, they could blame any blatant anti-Semitism that pops up at their event on the whackos nearby, and thus innoculate themselves against charges of Jew-hating. But I digress.)

I also plan to drop by Liberty Park and take a few shots of Chief Wiggle's pro-war, pro-military rally. But as it is scheduled at the same time as the others, that might be difficult as I have a limited amount of time. If only El-ahrairah was not off in some furrin country -- supporting BusHitlerburton's Evil War to Steal Oil From The Helpless Brown Peoples -- and was here to help me we could provide better coverage.

1 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger The Great El-ahrairah said...

you forgot to add ", force poor women to resort to back-alley abortions, destroy the Constitution and make all homosexuals return to the closet."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home