Tuesday, June 27, 2006

El-ahrairah talks, the SL Trib listens

Almost a day after the Great El-ahrairah spouted off about the bad refereeing during the World Cup, the SL Trib (by way of the AP) runs a story saying the same thing. I knew that there had been a pile of yellow and red cards given out, but I didn't know the statistics compared to other World Cups. Anyway, you would have to have your head in the sand to not have noticed the bad refereeing.

Anyway, now that Brazil and France have won, the last 8 teams are Germany, Argentina, England, Portugal, Italy, Ukraine, Brazil and France. I will pick Germany over Argentina, England with their boring "1-0" soccer over Portugal, Italy over Ukraine and France over Brazil. I know that many think that Brazil will go all the way, but I think France will beat them. After the end of the these games, I'll give my predictions for the next round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home