Thursday, October 27, 2005

Well, could this be another "I told you so"?

I don't know whether to jump up and down, screaming "I told you so!" or not, but Harriet Miers has withdrawn her nomination (like anybody who reads blogs wouldn't already know). Earlier, I blogged that the Harriet Miers nomination was just another part of the Evil Karl Rove Master Plan so that the President could nominate someone that he really wanted (read: ultra-conservative). Well, I expected that she would either not be confirmed or she would withdraw her nomination due to Democratic attacks, but I didn't expect that it would have been the Republicans doing most of the attacking. Anyway, hopefully the President will nominate someone that will royally piss off the Democrats and rally the Republicans for a real, good, knock-down, drag-out, bare-knuckles nomination fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home