Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Moonbats are coming! The Moonbats are coming!!

Captain Holly interrupts his blogging hiatus with the important news that in response to President Bush's speech on Monday to the Veterans of Foreign Wars convention in Salt Lake City, Mayor Rocky Anderson has called on Moonbats everywhere to converge at noon in Pioneer Park to protest.

Oh, I am sooo there!

Of course, I'll be working that day (as I do every Monday, like most responsible Americans) but I think I can take my lunch break and photoblog the event for the reader(s) of the Warren.

I can see it all now: Free Mumia! t-shirts. Chants of "Bush Lied, People died!". Creaky 60's-era boomers pretending to be cool!

Giant papier-mache puppets of Cheney and Bush!

And, if we're lucky enough, perhaps an apparition by The Holy Grieving Mother, Our Lady of Perpetual Whining, Saint Cindy herself.

Ah, yes, I'll do my darndest to get there. The post will appear late Monday night.

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger The Great El-ahrairah said...

Rats! I won't be there! You know, this will probably be the lead MSM story (unless Saint Cindy opens her pie-hole and spews) so make sure that you get lots of photos so you can document what the MSM won't show us. Maybe you could get a exclusive interview with Saint Cindy and tell us what she really thinks (if she even does that!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home