Sunday, May 01, 2005

Blaming the guy officially begins in 3, 2, 1...

Since I've been pretty accurate lately when it comes to predicting people's behavior, I'll try my hand at this controversy.

This lady clearly has some issues, and if I were her future husband I'd put the wedding on indefinite hold if not call it off altogether. She does not appear to be the most stable person right now, if she ever was.

But since society's PC Thought Codes require that no woman shall ever be held responsible for her behavior, I'm predicting the MainStreamMedia will soon portray her fiance or her father as "controlling" or possibly "abusive". Then they'll follow it up with some "expose" of the pressure created by the unrealistic expectations that Southern males place on their women (the "Scarlett O'Hara" syndrome).

Captain Holly will update you as soon as it happens. I'm predicting this week.

UPDATE: I might be wrong about this. When even reflexively liberal ditzes like Holly Mullen start calling for her head, things don't look too good for Our Heroine.

UPDATE UPDATE: Perhaps I need to be more patient. A good psychological evaluation will provide plenty of excuses for her defenders.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE: Other guys are expecting the inevitable man-bashing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home