Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Captain Holly is signing off

This will be my last post for a while. I am going to be selling my house in 17 days, and then I have to move. A couple of weeks after the move, my fourth child will be born, and then comes the holidays. I'm simply too preoccupied with my own affairs to be able to rant about anything. And I'm heartily sick of John Kerry and Dan Rather and politics in general. El-ahrairah should be more than opinionated enough to make up the difference.

I realize that this announcement will not create the same stir that Stephen Den Beste's did when he signed off, but I felt I had to provide some explanation of why I'm not here to any poor lost soul who might wander through here on the way to Bigwig's page.

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Cpt. Holly! Can't speak for anyone else, but I enjoy your posts and hope you'll come back as ranty as before.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Sid said...

Good Luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home