Saturday, June 12, 2004

The Return of the Captain

After a hot and dusty but otherwise satisfying vacation, Captain Holly has returned. We took the kids on a quick "Dinosaur" trip to Dinosaur and Fossil Butte National Monuments. We all had fun, and other than my youngest daughter getting strep throat, everything went well.

Now that I am back, I am beginning preparations for the Great Captain Holly & Son Mount St. Helens/Mount Rainier Volcano Tour and Climbing Expedition. As part of the experience, I am considering photoblogging the whole trip for my reader(s). Technical advice will be welcomed.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger The Great El-ahrairah said...

Wow! Sounds like fun! I wish I could go, but I'm destined to spend my vacations on sunny beaches full of nubile, young native girls (see my profile). It's a tough life, but somebody has to live it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home