Friday, January 18, 2008

Update to another election post

Way back at the end of July, 2007, I post this about why I would be voting for Mitt Romney. Fast forward to today, and I have decided to update my previous post.

Everything that posted before still applies except Thompson decided to actually run for office. However, he hasn't caught on like I thought he would and Huckabee has come out fo nowhere to challenge for the nomination. Since my thoughts about Giuliani and McCain haven't changed, I'll address only Thompson and Huckabee.

Thompson: Previously, I wasn't inclined to vote for Thompson because I really didn't know anything about him. Since July, I have learned more about him and I still am not inclined to vote for him. However, he would be my second choice since he is more conservative than anyone else who would be left.

Huckabee: Well, I am not inclined to vote for him due to the fact that he is 1) just another evangelical who says he only wants to "save" mormons but would rather they "burn in hell" and 2) just another corrupt politician from Hope, Arkansas.

So, I'm still voting for Mitt Romney. He's leading in the GOP delegate count right now and could go all the way. After Super Tuesday, things will be a bit clearer (we hope).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home