Friday, August 13, 2004

Someone, please explain this to me

Regarding Governor McGreevy's "courageous" announcement yesteday, I have a couple of questions:

Why is it that a man who has been in a stable heterosexual relationship for more than a decade suddenly becomes "gay" when he has sex with another man? Does this mean he and his wife aren't ever gonna have sex again? Did they announce a divorce?

Think about it: If McGreevy had been openly homosexual and in a stable relationship with a man for the same amount of time, and then announced that he had been banging his female secretary, would everyone conclude that he was now "straight"?

Just wondering.

4 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Fayrouz said...

I couldn't help but wonder, "Why she's standing next to him? What's the deal here? Are they getting a divorce? Was he having a one time affair?"

I hope the governer could answer these questions.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Captain Holly said...

Thanks for stopping by, Fayrouz. I've been a fan of your blog for a while.

I'm glad I cleaned up the page before you arrived....

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Rosemary Welch said...

It has been reported (I forget by who, so please don't ask! LOL) that the "good" gov. used a homosexual Public Affairs group (? I can't remember the word) to do some research on which would be the best "story" to tell. Since "bisexual" would have gotten him sliced and diced, "Homosexual-American" gets to be the new term. He is not. The other man denies ever having an affair with him. The other man was going to make a complaint the next day that McGreevey kept grabbing him inappropriately. Well, that is the explaination.

I would like to add-great site! Fay is a very sweet woman. She also has a great site. If you like football and politics, you may want to visit my site-MyNewznIdeas.blogspot.com. I know there are so many blogs that it is hard to visit each one. I have tried to use mine like a journalist, but I admit I am biased. It keeps getting in the way. Oh well. Have a great day. God bless your family and you.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Captain Holly said...

Thanks for stopping by. We don't get much traffic here since Bigwig disappeared.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home