Wednesday, July 28, 2004

The Great El-ahrairah is out of the office

Due to my upcoming vacation, the Great El-ahrairah will not be posting or posting very lightly for the next month.  I'm going to the Great State of Utah (AKA "Zion" or "the promised land") to see my Sainted Parents and my gun-grabbing, animal-killing, ozone-depleting Worthless Brother (and his Sainted Wife and Kids).  While there, I may or may not go live my "Castaway" fantasy of being stranded on a desert island full of topless, nubile native girls who will attend to my every need (depends on what the Sainted Wife says).  So, think of me when you are stuck in a John Kerry campaign rally being bored to tears while the Gigolo drones on about how he has "nuanced posititons" on the legal amount of bomb-making material that Islamic terrorists can carry on a commercial airliner or how he would fight the terrorists better than Bush (for at least four months before heading for the exit).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home