Friday, May 21, 2004

Comments

Bigwig, Cap'n Holly et al,

The Great EL-ahrairah went into the setting for the blog and changed the comments from "Registered Users Only" to "Anyone". It seems to work since I was able to anonymously generate a comment for the Cap'n last post (I didn't post it. I thought a blog entry would be better). So, all you n'er-do-wells in the big Internet Uni-farce can start posting comments about how I'm much more intelligent than my gun-totin' brother.

P.S. And don't make fun of my publik skool ed-u-kay-shun. It wuz/iz the bestest ed-u-kay-shun that moeny kun bye.

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here is what the comments would look like posted anonymously. Kind of strange, not like our old warren. I guess posters will have to register if they really want us to know who they are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home