Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Join the Boycott!!

Kim du Toit has yet another example of Heartless Corporate America valuing profits above their employee's lives. In this case, a deliveryman who successfully defended himself against a would-be robber was fired by Pizza Hut for not handing over the money and begging for mercy, as specified by company policy.

Of course, this means war, and Kim du Toit is organizing a boycott of Pizza Hut. Captain Holly is more than willing to join in, since I never liked Pizza Hut anyway, and I certainly won't go there now. And I'll do my part and spread the word to my reader(s).*

Mr. du Toit has a link to Pizza Hut's corporate offices. Make sure you leave a polite but firm message telling them you disagree with their policy and that you will get your pizza from Domino's or *shudder* Little Caesar's until it changes.

*Okay, okay, I know Kim du Toit averages more hits in 5 minutes than I do in a day, but hey, I can at least pretend I'm helping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home