Tuesday, May 18, 2004

The new Warren is comfortable and dry

After checking out the new place, I have to say I like it. Blogger is alot more simple and user-friendly than Moveable Type. And no shining wires anywhere.

That said, I cannot help but wonder what happened to my friend Blackavar and my brother El-ahrairah. They do not seem to have made the transition. Perhaps some elil picked them off. Perhaps this was just a scheme by Bigwig to break up the Warren. Or perhaps it's like a bad '50s SciFi movie, where I'm posting in an alternate dimension, and everyone else is wondering where I went, and they can all see me, but I can't see them.

Of course, I can get away with posting silly tripe like this because I can now see how many page views each post has had. My tally so far: 0

To quote Pink Floyd: Is there anybody out there?

4 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Sid said...

Yep. :)

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger ExpatEgghead said...

I'm here. I'm just not quite certain why.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger The Great El-ahrairah said...

Um, I just got back from a road trip, but I'm here. Nice and spacious as a warren.

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here, and meg is not fond of this password stuff!!!


meg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home