Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Great El-ahrairah's World Cup Predicitions

Since the World Cup of Soccer is almost upon us, the Great El-ahrairah will look in his magic soccer ball and give his predictions on who will win.

1. I predict that the US National Team will do as well if not better than they did in 2002, but they will not win the World Cup. :(

2. I predict that the winner of the World Cup will be either A) Germany or B) some other team not including France or Brazil.

3. I predict that France will crash and burn yet again and cry all the way back to France.

4. I predict that Brazil will have a collective brain-fart and crash and burn in the second round to the US National Team by a score of 7-0.

Of course, if any of this is wrong, I'm only a rabbit, so what do I know about sports?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home