Thursday, March 24, 2005

On the murder of Terri Schiavo

I've been unbelievably busy the past few days, to the point of not being able to blog on the biggest story in the news: The judically-ordered murder of Terri Schiavo.

I would love to write many lines about her disgusting, cheating, lying turd of a "husband" Michael, but I just don't have time. Or energy.

But I will link to someone who does, and who says about the same things I would have said (albeit with more profanity than I would have used).

Go and read.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger The Great El-ahrairah said...

Interesting how liberals will do everything that they can to save human scum like Ted Bundy from the electric chair but will fall all over themselves to force Terri Schiavo to die or allow pregnant women the right to kill their babies. I guess if you are a liberal, you only pick on those who cannot defend themselves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home