Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Another example of Publik Skool idiocy.

From Alphecca, I got this latest example of school administrator stupidity.

Felony arrests for drawing stick figures that scare another child? What kind of Principal would do such an idiotic thing? What happened to the concept of criminal intent? Are all kids now considered to be adults? And what kind of cop would arrest elementary school kids for drawing mean pictures?

In order to better keep up with the idiocy produced by our hyperlegalized system of Socialized Education, I am adding Zero Intelligence and Overlawyered.com to The Warren's blogroll.

Go and read. Read the whole thing.

Heh.


1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I've been up all night. I read the title and knew the context. Or lack of it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home