Friday, March 04, 2005

My sentiments, exactly

Kim du Toit provides his opinion on the possibility that the anti-free speech mess of a law known as McCain-Feingold will be applied to bloggers.

It mirrors my own.

Captain Holly promises now to openly and proudly flout any and all regulations prohibiting certain types of political speech.

This is yet another reason why I refuse to give a single penny to the Republican Party.

Frickin' idiots.

UPDATE: The revolution is spreading. The Warren is proud to join in, but first we have to figure out how to post that cool Jolly Roger pic.

I changed the letterhead, though.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger The Great El-ahrairah said...

Um, I own (at least I think I still do) a .45 and I'm a techie-dweeb-geek-kind-of-guy, so I could be also called a geek with a .45, vero?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home